Want to know more about how AFS is changing the world through intercultural education ? Would you like to collaborate? Let’s talk!
New Job Portal
Working location: Nonthaburi
Working hours: Monday – Friday 09.00 am to 17.00 pm
Job Title : HR Manager
- Responsible in heading up the Human Resources function and act as an integral part of the senior management team
- Formulating and executing HR strategies to drive organizational excellence.
- Involving in full spectrum of HR services including culture building, manpower planning, performance management, training and development, compensation and benefit review and HR system.
- Planning and executing organizational initiatives and formulate internal communication and training strategies to support the organization’s growth.
- Ensure appropriate HR procedures and system are in place
- Develop recruitment and selection method to match with the manpower budget and HR strategy
- Develop appropriate succession and staff within the area of accountability
- Build and maintain strong relationship with internal and external parties
- Enhance knowledge and awareness concerning HR responsibilities and all messages to be properly communicated to managers and all employees
- Bachelor or Master in Human Resources or related filed, oversea educated is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years Human Resources experience with 2 years in management level
- Proven experience in setting up policies and system
- Experience in change management will definitely be an advantage
- Fluent English
ผู้สนใจ กรุณาส่งประวัติการทำงาน รูปถ่าย เบอร์ติดต่อ และรายละเอียดอื่นๆ
E-mail : [email protected]
โทร. 02-574-6197 ต่อ 601-602 หรือ 094-464-5662 คุณธนน